Friday, 26 December 2008

Adlam Whakapa/Family Tree - genealogist, Kellie of Bell Block in 2005

From: MSN Nicknamekiwibanshee  (Original Message) Sent: 10/05/2005 11:12 p.m.

Hello All!

Thank you all so much for allowing me to join your amazing group. As Margret has informed you all I have been researching the Adlam family for the last 4 or so years.

I have taken Laurie M Ward's two family tree's on brother's George Alfred & John David, which he hand wrote back in 1970-73. As they are over 30 years old I decided they needed updating.So I have taken these two books and put them together on my computer and began the huge task of updates!

As many of you will see you or your children may not be on the tree, so if you wish to help me with your updated details you can contact me at kellie.adlam@xtra.co.nz

Once the tree is up-to-date or near enough we are hoping to reprint it into one big book with photo's, newpaper clipping etc.

Can't wait to hear from you all

Cheers

Kellie Adlam

No comments: